Tuesday 18 October 2011

Name that Herb!

Amongst all the things I planted this year, four seed packets went unlabeled into pots - and then got mixed up. So now I have four pots growing (or not growing) various herbs. I think this one is coriander:

IMG_2180

I think this one is dill:


IMG_2183



And these two are doing a really bad job at growing:

IMG_2184


 I am thinking they may be thyme and oregano. I'm kind of annoyed that they're not doing so well - I'm pretty sure I did everything right. Anyway, it will be good this week - sunny, warm and hardly raining, so we will see if they will grow or need to be replaced. Although, if they do need to be replaced, I won't be 100% positive what to replace them with. Interesting predicament. Google image search: useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment